Our thoughts are quixotic, stark and robotic,
mechanical in nature all the time
And pulses are firing in our head wiring,
guiding all our actions and beings
My blog is not complete without this.
This is a perfect gif.
This is the first HD gif I’ve seen!
1. I was born with blonde hair and blue eyes.
2. 4th grade: I laughed at the word “sex” and had my name written on the board.
3. Second grade: Had the lunch stolen out of my lunchbox for a week.
4. I’ve taken part in the spreading of rumors.
5. I cared about trying to be one of the popular kids until junior high.
6. I feel awkward about calling myself an artist because I don’t think I really am one.
7. First kiss was in first grade.
8. When I was 16 I kissed a guy who was 26.
9. 9th grade: I was almost nominated for homecoming court. I turned it down.
10. The sight of spit makes me want to throw up.
11. Virginity lost at age 17.
12. I’ve only had 4 boyfriends, including the guy I’m with now.
13. I’ve been sexually harrassed.
14. I’ve been bullied and picked on.
15. I’ve been cheated on.
16. I’m comfortable with how I look.
17. I don’t think I’m very smart.
18. Weight: 135 lbs.
19. I hate being told how I should feel, think, or act about things.
20. I lean more to the athiest side concerning religion. I can’t stand religion.
21. I’m in the middle when it comes to politics. I can’t stand politics.
22. My third boyfriend broke up with me because I wasn’t skinny enough or smart enough for him.
23. I believe in choices, whether they be good or bad.
24. Syringes are one of my biggest fears.
25. I do not want to have kids for a number of reaons, one of the big ones being that the thought of something growing inside me terrifies me.
26. Littering pisses me off, especially when I see it at the beach.
27. When my 2 front teeth were loose when I was a kid I ripped them out on a Little Tikes basketball hoop net.
28. I’ve experienced dreams where I’ve had sex with girls.
29. My first 2 best friends used me and my family for money.
30. I tend to assume the worst about myself.
31. I didn’t vote in the last presidential election.
32. The first time I said the word “fuck” was in front of my dad. I had no idea it was a word or that it was a bad one.
33. When people with whom I have or used to have strong connection don’t really talk to me anymore I assume it’s my fault and that I’ve upset them somehow.
34. I’m usually nervous that I’m being annoying when around others.
35. When I was a kid I slept in my parents’ bed one night when they were away, and I woke up late that night to see visions of circus performers coming through their window.
36. One of my ex-best friends and I used to use a Ouiji board a lot. Instead of trying to talk to dead people we’d talk to characters from movies, books, and videogames.
37. At a pool party years ago I jumped in off the diving board, and when I came up my top had been pulled down exposing a couple things.
38. I believe in the concept of “to each his own.”
39. I’ve been both complimented and harrassed for my physical appearance.
40. I consider myself a realist.
41. I don’t consider myself a feminist.
42. I think sex is a fascinating subject.
43. When I was a kid I had an entire conversation with a crescent-shaped moon because I thought it was the Cheshire Cat smiling down on me.
44. I can be a hypocrite.
45. I’ve used the “morning after pill” 3 times. Each time for legitimate emergencies.
46. I tend to say things with such simplicity that it sometimes confuses people.
47. I don’t like carbinated drinks.
48. While driving I’ve hit a bird, 2 raccoons, a fawn, and a rabbit. The bird was kind of funny, but everything else made me cry.
49. I faked being sick numerous times while in elementary school so I could go home.
50. I think too much.
- rapier, Italia late 16th century; 127cm & 2,82 lb
- rapier, Italia 1580-1590; 121cm & 1,54 lb (a present of Empereror Rudolf II. to Christian II. in 1610
- dagger, maybe England late 18th century; 94cm & 0,99 lb (decoratet with diamond like cutted iron pearls)
- rapier, Milano;Italia before 1605; 125cm & 3,42 lb ( a present of Duke Carl Emanuel von Savoyen to Christian II. in 1605)
- rapier, Dresden;Germany late 16th century; 98cm & 2,43 lb
- dagger, Italia late 16th century; 115,5cm & 2,07 lb
- hunting ensemble, Dresden;Germany 1607: cutlas (middle) 99,5cm & 2,31 lb; gutting knife (right) 52cm; blade (left) 83cm & 2,09 lb